This is a curated list of some of the most useful third-party software that extends pandoc’s capabilities. For a more complete list, see the Pandoc Extras wiki page.
- Editor support
- CLI wrappers
- Editing/document changes
- Charts and data
- Numbering and cross-references
- Academic publishing workflows
- Manubot is a workflow and set of tools for the next generation of scholarly publishing, including citation support and support for multiple output formats.
- Pandoc Scholar is a set of utilities to make publishing of scientific articles as simple and pleasant as possible. It simplifies setting authors’ metadata in YAML blocks, allows to add semantic annotation to citations, and only requires the programs pandoc and make.
- Lua filters (for a fuller list, see the lua-filters repository